Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday 13 th October 2020..about time!!!

Today was exciting for me as I headed over to the tennis courts where I have been playing for over 15 years...







Great to be back on the clay, much easier on this old body and also wonderful to see my tennis buddies again.





We play from 9 - 11 am, which is a perfect start to the day.....afterwards I had quite a few errands and things I had to take care of before coming back to get the dogs and go back to the same hike we took yesterday...did a slightly different route......

















They loved it and it really is peaceful and pretty!!


On the way home these are the adorable sisters that live next door and their proud Mum!!



I am proud of the Fit bit results!!


Cute..








Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...