Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday 31 st October 2020..Happy Halloween!!

I had some chores to do in town this morning..


This is San Antonio church close to where the tennis courts are located.





I was watering my plants at my casita when I heard a noise outside...





I just like this...





took the kids to another new hike this afternoon ..they loved it..















Check out the sky ..





I know I say it often but these are good dogs...


Some churches on the way home...








Sleepy village life..












I had some treats but no kids came knocking tonight...



Tonight it is time for the tub, tea, lemon cake and a recorded soccer match from England!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Where is the white chapel located? Looks like an interesting place.

mexicokid said...

It is on a route called the little chapels,,close to Cruz de Palmer...the back road from Nirvana onto the road leading to GTO...I will show when you are next in town..cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...