Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday 23 rd August 2020...Day 191!!

Well Sunday is supposed to be the day or rest but not for this kid.....

I decided whilst Heather and Kirby were away, because Heather would not let me, go on the roof and clean the gutters.....

It is only when I do this that I realize just how big the CASA is!!!


Anyone spot Boomer in the shot above??


This is how I get upto the roof...

It took me quite a while to do but I sort of enjoyed it and so happy to help out.....some before and after shots....








Get a good view of the ocean

And Blaze looks good from up here too....






I will admit to being a tad tired but I spaced the work out.....did some this morning then watched a great live soccer final from Lisbon.....then went and finished this afternoon..

So here is the total...

And ..

Going to have a nice long soak in the tub....I ordered Chinese food for dinner and tonight will be watching Vancouver Canucks as the continue their Stanley cup final run!!!

Here are the freezing Pearson’s enjoying an English BBQ...




Right to left....
Janet then Mark and his son Tom..Ian who is chief chef and Sam’s better half......followed by Andy the only brave one with shorts and finally Malc!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!






















 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...