Saturday, August 01, 2020

Saturday 1st August 2020..Day 166!!!

It goes without saying you all know what to say on the

first day of the month!!!





A bit of a repeat of yesterday, some good tennis in the morning and then in the afternoon decided to take Boomer for a swim at the beach in Parksville!!


It was quite busy being a long weekend as these photos show but where we went swimming there were very few people and Boomer just loved the water and he came out so clean.











Then walked along the ocean boardwalk and spotted this place...





I had a great double scoop cone and the lady asked me if the dog wanted a complimentary cone....of course Boomer does.....she put a scoop of ice cream in a cone and put it in the box on the floor and before I could get my camera out whoa...it was gone...what a nice treat!!





The usual routine at home for the evening!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...