Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday 28 th August 2020....Day 197!!!

Just another beautiful day we are going through a really nice spell and it is supposed to continue into next week!!


I was out on the courts for almost three hours before I came home had some lunch and picked up Boomer and we went out to the beach boardwalk at Parksville about a twenty minute car ride....by the way Boomer loves riding in the new car!!


Enjoy the lovely photos....
























Tonight it was three more episodes of the show Heather and Kirby and I are watching!!!


I saw this in the grocery store  and had to buy it never seen this brand before!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

No doubt, if it were possible, you would take both Boomer AND a pet elephant home with you. No need for a car, your new elephant would be all the transportation you would need! Ha!

When I was a little girl, my Mom would take us to her old, old beach house on Tybee Island, Georgia for the summer; we would pick up beige sand dollars; they were all over the place. There was a small church within walking distance from the house, and we would use the sand dollars for painting projects. The pastor would tell us a great story about the blessing of the sand dollar. The flower engraved on the front was a poinsettia symbolizing the birth of Jesus on Christmas Day. When you turn over the sand dollar, along the edges you will see the nail holes where Jesus was crucified. And when you break the sand dollar in half, a large number of pieces in the shape of doves would fall out representing Christ had risen with the doves of peace and love. As a child, I enjoyed Chapel by the Sea because they always had something special for young children.

mexicokid said...

Thanks Dee that is funny about transportation....
I know the meaning of the dollar I actually have one at home with a card saying exactly what you said...they would be fun to paint....take care stay safe les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...