Saturday, August 08, 2020

Saturday 8th August 2020..Day 173!!

Another one of those same as yesterday post....

I get to the tennis courts around 11am and sometimes there are a couple of players and sometimes way more it is never the same any two days in a row...we are all about the same standard although there are a couple of younger players that come that are way better than any of us but it is good to play against them.....bottom line I play from anywhere from two to three hours and I have a great time with nice people and hopefully get some exercise!!

Came home and relaxed a little before taking  Boomer for a long walk in the hood.....we try to go a different route and he enjoys himself.....this afternoon we passed by Ramona...

She looks really good and hard to believe I bought her in 2006 and sold her in 2012 and she is about ten blocks away from Heather and Kirby’s house...the owners were ou5side and we had a good chat and they told me that she has been a great vehicle for them for the last eight years!!!

happy news for the family..tonight their youngest son Zach is coming home for a couple of weeks....he is the golf pro and he is entering two tournaments over the next two weeks on the Island in Victoria..sadly because of the Covid spectators are not allowed on the course.

This is a photo of my nephew Mark and his son Tom taken last week on Tom’s 16 th birthday....it is a great shot and Tom is looking really good!




Now going to watch a hockey game, for a change you say!!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...