Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday 10th October 2019...a mini road trip!!!

Off to the tennis court this morning and once again a great two hours and a wonderful way to start the day!!


Home to change and then went to get Little Bluey and picked up another Three  Kings donation and then off into the country.


I had a good idea of the schools that I want to deliver the toys to this year but just went to check out their locations....


Sights along the way....










Check out the eye lashes!!!














I did find seven schools that I would be interested in and Gracie is coming with me tomorrow so she can actually talk to the school staff and see about numbers and details.


I did enjoy the drive out in the country as the traffic in SMA is so bad right now even on the scooter as they are digging up roads almost everywhere.


A relaxing quiet night!!


Yashi kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Swapna madhuri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Swapna madhuri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...