Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday 13 th October 2019... a busy day....again!!!

Wow that was a busy day!!!


Started out slow and easy with perfect views of the clouds in the valley..very Holloweenish!!!!!!







Then after breakfast I decided to move stuff around in my casita..I do love living here and the place is fabulous a tad small but perfect for me but there is only so much I can do and without having a pan artistic or designer bone in my body I just moved a few things around....











I like the new look!!!


I have to keep on top of all the donations coming in for Three Kings Toy drive..

You can donate here🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏


https://www.gofundme.com/f/three-kings-day-toy-drive



...making sure I have a list of all who  donate and amounts and time table if I am to meet them to collect their donations...the drive is going extremely well!!


I then called my Brother Malc and Janet in England and by surprise their three children and Grandson were over so I got to have a quick chat with everyone!!


I then decided to take little 🛵 out into the country again.....come along for the ride!!








Some great views...


In Atononilco is the World Heritage church..





...always a busy place and I stopped at this stall an bought a home made hand made elephant..








Now it can add to my collection!!





Then it was off to the Pressa for a nice hike along the shoreline...it looks beautiful but unfortunately the water is not clean...

















An unusual road side tribute..





And what all boys like to do on a Sunday afternoon...





Was home in time for the sun going down...


Tonight is....








While the Full Hunter’s Moon will reach peak fullness on Sunday, October 13, 2019, the Moon will appear full for roughly three days, from Saturday morning to Tuesday morning.

It’s the only night in the month when the Moon is in the sky all night long—visible in the sky at sunset and setting around sunrise the next day!


Because the Hunter’s Moon rises from the horizon around sunset, it may appear bigger and more orange—how perfect for the fall season! But don’t be fooled by the “Moon Illusion,” which makes the Moon appear larger than it really is!



There is a champion in The house!!!!






 
RECAP
Rain and lightning aside, #14 Ashley Lahey's week in Tulsa culminated into gold on Sunday evening as she took down the #4 Alexa Graham of North Carolina for the second time in three weeks.
 
The first set was all Lahey, taking the set by a score of 6-4 under the lights at the Case Tennis Center. Graham was not going down without a fight, however, as the second set went neck-and-neck until Lahey capitalized on her sixth match point and ran away with the 7-5 win for the tournament title.
 
It is the third time the two have played each other in 2019, as the first match in May resulted in a Lahey loss, bumping her out of NCAA Singles Championship contention. The last matchup saw Lahey grab a commanding win as she beat Graham two weeks ago in the Oracle/ITA Masters quarterfinals.
 
Lahey has gone undefeated this season, after winning both the Oracle/ITA Masters and the Women's Collegiate Invitational over the past two weeks. The ITA All-American Championships title is her third straight championship in three tournaments.


This amazing young woman just keeps on winning!!!


Way to go Ashley!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...