Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday 11th October 2019..the weekend!!!

Gracie and I went out to the campos that I visited yesterday but we got a late start which meant we could only visit two communities.


In both schools we spoke to the director of the school and they were both very happy that we would be coming to their school to bring the children a gift.


I recorded the number of Kindergarten girls as they get a different gift from the older girls and also the number of boys.


In total just from the two communities there are approximately 375 children.


What was good is that the schools are fairly close together and when we go back next week to visit more schools they are all in the same area.


It was good to start to get a track of numbers as I want to order and pay for the soccer balls by the end of this month!!


This afternoon I took a circular walk into Centro...always love taking shots of the main church and I think the colour of the sky is vibrant!!





Cute kid....







As usual I sit on one of the benches and question how a city boy from Sheffield England finished up here in this magical town!!


Ashley is still weaving her magic on the tennis courts!!!






Time for a shower and then watch my show.


I want to wish all my Canadian friends a wonderful safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...