Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wednesday 30th August 2017...almost in !!!!

Spent a lot of the day over at my new casita doing "stuff"...I think tomorrow I shall be all moved in and I think it looks great!!!    ......so photos tomorrow!!!!

Managed to contribute 50 pesos to my poker buddies this afternoon!!!

Tonight I treated myself to this concert....

It was a very well performed concert and a good turn out...my small claim to fame is that I went to the same school as Joe he was a couple of years ahead of me but I do remember him....

As I write it has been raining for the last 7 hours so I doubt very much I will have tennis in the morning...oh well!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

I love Joe Cocker!

Unknown said...

Me too!

mexicokid said...

yes count me in as well...L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...