Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Wednesday 30th August 2017...almost in !!!!

Spent a lot of the day over at my new casita doing "stuff"...I think tomorrow I shall be all moved in and I think it looks great!!!    ......so photos tomorrow!!!!

Managed to contribute 50 pesos to my poker buddies this afternoon!!!

Tonight I treated myself to this concert....

It was a very well performed concert and a good turn out...my small claim to fame is that I went to the same school as Joe he was a couple of years ahead of me but I do remember him....

As I write it has been raining for the last 7 hours so I doubt very much I will have tennis in the morning...oh well!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

I love Joe Cocker!

Shelagh Kouwenhoven said...

Me too!

mexicokid said...

yes count me in as well...L

Monday 25th September 2017...a magical hike!!!

One good thing about all this rain is that the best hike and my favorite would be flowing with water and I set out this afternoon on the hik...