Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thursday 24th August 2017....Casita Doris is on the move!!!

I have been really happy with renting Karen and Gregg's great casita on and off now for over 4 years they have been wonderful to me but now they need the casita for their family when they come to visit so I have been looking for a new casita and last week found the perfect place and I move in on the 1st September....it is about 8 minute walk away from where I am now so the location is great my new land  lady Jen is a really nice lady and the casita is in the grounds of Jen's main house....it is very bright and light and I have my own entrance...a roof top patio...washer and dryer and even a covered space for Little Bluey to stay....

Here are some photos and I will make a few small cosmetic changes but I think it will be a fabulous new home for me....

From the street lovely vibrant blue!!!

 My entrance...
 View from the garden to one of the two large windows...
 My own stairs to the roof..
 My space...
 and the view
 From the patio looking into the garden..
 The other big window..
 kitchen and den..
 I am going to take the black rack out...
 A nice bathroom..




 Inside looking out
 bed is located at the far end of the casita
 Notice the white table here...
 and now with it folded down....



 about 12 bright sky lights...


When I get some of my stuff on the walls and a few more touches will be wonderful!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, this casita looks like a ground floor residence. Have you ever had a ground floor residence in Mexico? The reason I ask is because of the possibility of extraordinary flooding from the street outside or from the garden during a very rainy season. Otherwise, the casita is beautiful. A positive for a ground floor casita is that it should be cooler because of insulation from the top floor.

mexicokid said...

Yes I have and I do not see a problem looks nice right? Les

Unknown said...

How lovely. A great find for you.

Croft said...

Great garden, great view and lots of room for me to hang my hammoca! I love it!

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, yes, it is very nice! Now, time for plenty of visitors.

mexicokid said...

you are all welcome anytime thanks L

glenna said...

Great place! Where is it located? See you this fall. Glenna

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...