Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday 23 rd August 2017.....a great friend arrives!!!!


After poker this afternoon where I hasten to add I won 150 pesos I went to the central bus station and picked up my lovely friend Linda!!!!!

Linda  and her late husband Guy have been friends going on 15 years and they were the reason I first visited San Miguel......Linda is here on vacation for a couple of weeks and I always see her in Tucson when I am travelling!!!

After we got her settled into her boutique hotel we went out for dinner both of us having salads!!!

It will be lovely to connect again and do some fun stuff!!!!

Welcome home Linda!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Are speaking of you or Linda? LOL! Am I wrong or has it been a long time since she has returned to San Miguel? I would like her impressions of San Miguel now; so many have said that it has become rather crowded.

mexicokid said...

Talking about me.....They lived here for few years until Guy got really sick and she was last here a year ago..there is now doubt the town is busier right now with Mexican tourists...the house sales do not stay on the market long and for sure a very busy but lovely town...L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...