Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wednesday 16th August 2017...how does your garden grow and a survey!!!!

Well my garden or to be more exact plant is growing!!!!!!!


From about 1971 till 1985 I had long black hair and a black beard....then one fateful evening I had a bet on my hockey team the Edmonton Oilers and they happened to lose the game and I had to shave my beard off!!!!

Right away I did not like my face and so I immediately started to grow it back again except in came in grey!!!!!!!!  So I became clean shaven...

That is until 10 days ago!!!!!!!




So join the survey..what do you think stay or go!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

8 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Looks fine to me!

mexicokid said...

OK that is one for a yes cheers les

Dee Tillotson said...

Shave it! You look evil. Small children will cry, and cows will chase you! LOL! (Forgive me; I have been using the word "evil" a lot lately because of the political climate.). A five o'clock shadow is OK.

mexicokid said...

I am confused is that a NO???????? cheers les

Dee Tillotson said...

N-a-a-a-h, you're not confused! Yep, it's a no. As I said, a five o'clock shadow is OK. Just think about all those cows that won't be following you when you're out for a hike if you are clean shaven. HA!

mexicokid said...

Ok maybe for the cows sake.....L

Dee Tillotson said...

LOL!

Shelagh Kouwenhoven said...

Peter has a short grey beard so I am in the yes department. Do not grow those long horrible ones that all the youngins have! Keep it well trimmed. Cheers

Monday 25th September 2017...a magical hike!!!

One good thing about all this rain is that the best hike and my favorite would be flowing with water and I set out this afternoon on the hik...