Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday 24th January 2017......my day!!!

This is where I spend a lot of my mornings...

 and you know I find it a wonderful way to start the day especially when the sun is shining....

A close up of the church...

not very often but we sometimes get spectators and this was the case this morning..these two were very interested in some of the shot making!!!


I am getting to like walking everywhere you sure see more when walking passing all the little Mum and Pop stores trying to eke out a living.....

This afternoon I walked over to the gym and Joe put me through my paces again..he is really pleased with my progress and I am beginning for the first time in my life to see some definition in my upper body!!

I spent the rest of the afternoon with my book on my patio...it was lovely and warm.....

The evening is going to be a long one as I want to watch a live tennis game from down under but it does not start till 2 am..so I think this will be an all nighter!!!

I have no appointments tomorrow till poker at 1 pm so I can sleep in tomorrow morning!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...