Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday 27th January 2017.....Birthdays, blenders and a tennis bender!!!!

Tomorrow is the Birthday of the most wonderful woman I know....my lovely Sister in law Janet...here you see her with her very deserved medal I gave her at her and Malc's 50th wedding celebration a few months ago!!!

Note her medal is much bigger than Malc's.......

Have a wonderful weekend away you both deserve it...love and happy Birthday!!!

I treated myself to a lovely small machine that will make me some soothing smoothies!!!

 I like that once the smoothie is made it stays in the container which has a drinking lid and I can take it with me if I go out!!!
 I also bought some Morning glory seeds and planted them in this planter I hope they take and they climb the wall...keep you posted!!!
Some there was a huge game of tennis last night starting at 2.30 am I could not stay up for it after doing so the last two nights but I did wake up at 3.30 am got up and watched the last three sets..it probably rates as one of the best games I have ever seen...and now we have this incredible final between two Titans of the sport...

Both in their 30's Rafa and Roger both fine ambassadors of the sport and gentlemen to boot...I have no idea who I am going to cheer for but I do know at 2.30 am on Sunday morning I shall glued to the TV!!!

Google them and read about their records in this sport truly amazing!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...