Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Wednesday 5th November 2014…..a special night for my students!!!

Had a bit of a quiet morning doing the final touches on the event for my students and then this afternoon went to poker where I again sound like a broken record but I won  this time 110 pesos….came home and got showered and changed and then down to the Jardin where I had arranged to meet 9 of my friends and then later my students.

The plan was to have something similar to the Amazing race on TV…so I positioned each of my friends at different street corners around the main Jardin and sent my students off individually to find the first friend ask he or she some questions and then get directed to the next friend in a different location and so on for all 9 friends and with them eventually coming back to the starting point…it went really well all my friends told me how much fun it was and how good the students were and also how each of them thanked them for their time and the students loved it…they are so keen and enthusiastic.

All my friends then went out for dinner and it was a great evening thanks to my friends and my students I am so lucky to be doing this!!!!

 

Blessings….

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...