Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday 1st November 2014…Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!!!

My how quickly the days, weeks and months go by hard to believe it is November already!!!!

Really my usual Saturday…breakfast whilst watching a live soccer game from England and then off to morning tennis except this time Loren and I played singles as we did last weekend…..singles is a lot different from the doubles I usually play but we had a great two hours a lot more running but also lots of fun.

Back home it is another soccer game from England whilst I make lunch for the girls, Paola and her two friends and then off to get them and to take them to the water park this is their favorite place to go…they love it so….they go and play in all the different pools and come to me for their sandwich and drink…so much fun to see them happy and free spirits!!!!

I then went back into town to view some of the alters set up for the weekend celebrations…..many people spend so much time getting things ready and the cemetery was packed  with hundreds of family members celebrating their loved ones…a very special day!!!

This is such a special town the locals especially the children are so wonderful…..photos tomorrow of all the altars!!!

 

 

Did not get home till late and into the tub and now relaxing…not a bad start to November!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...