Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tuesday 24th December 2013…Day 9!!!

Sound like a broken record …had a good sleep woke up to sunny blue skies and a bit cool!!

This morning my hostess Frances invited me to go on a local hike with her and her dog Maggie and we were on this trail just after 10am

DSC00746

We were heading into the lower part of these mountains

DSC00743

DSC00744

Still lots of snow around but I was hiking in a T shirt…

DSC00747

Really beautiful scenery

DSC00750

This is an active missile base..

DSC00756

DSC00763

Yesterday I saw petroglyphs that were thousands of years old..today maybe 24 hours!!!

DSC00759

DSC00764

DSC00765

DSC00767

This is knick named an alligator tree

DSC00779

Just beautiful!!

DSC00771

DSC00778

The last shot of a great hike!!!

DSC00780

I was home early for a change so had some tea and read and relaxed and then went to do a major shop and the plan was afterwards to have my first Whataburger!!!

Well did a good shop but at 7pm when I got the burger place they were just closing I tried to find an open restaurant and it took a while being Christmas eve and I finished up at Applebees…it was good.

So now sorting out the stuff I bought but I feel the urge of the hot tub calling me the thrill of having hot jets on my back, feet, shoulders and tush too much to pass up!!

I want to thank my new readers and my older readers, older as in years reading and not age…I appreciate you all.

I also want to take this chance to wish my Family in England a wonderful holiday season and a year coming up with great health and love and happiness!

IMGP0036

Janet, Mark, Sam, Darren, Andy, Claire, not so little Tom and my Bro Malc……love you  and so proud of you all!!

Want to say hello to my friends and thank them for their always positive support and friendship

Finally those special people in my life…you know who you are and you also know what a great role you play in my life…thanks for being there for me…..supporting me..and just for accepting me as I am…love you all.

Blessings and Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Babs said...

Les, Babs of Babsblog here. I'm going to add you to my blog roll if that is ok with you.
It was fun seeing you at the Nutcracker. Would like to get together and talk when you are back in SMA and have time. 152-8375.
Save travels.

Rod and Sylvia said...

Merry Christmas Les.
What's all that white stuff on the ground?

mexicokid said...

Thanks Babs...yes snow but I am in a T shirt so no worries...cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...