Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday 19th December 2013…Day 4!!!

Well the good news is that my camera after drying out seems to be OK and these are the shots from my hike yesterday morning!!

DSC00508

DSC00510

DSC00512

DSC00514

DSC00518

DSC00520

DSC00527

Went over to G & L’s this morning and we had some yogurt and then Larry and I went on our beach walk always a good way to start the day.

Then we drove to the next small town one of my headlight bulbs was blown so eventually found a store on the highway and 5 minutes, 60 pesos later we were on our way.

We strolled through the small market and then stopped for a light refreshment on a nice roof top restaurant over looking the ocean…..no photos because I decided to keep my camera out of the heat one more day.

It was 3 o clock by the time we got home and time for my last swim in the ocean for 2013…..I do really embrace the ocean and the beaches.

I came home and relaxed and then got cleaned up and went back to town and we all to go out for dinner but Gail was not feeling great so Larry and I went out for a lovely last supper to a nice ocean front restaurant and my kind of food!!!!

DSC00535

Back to G & L where Gail had packed me a wonderful road package for tomorrow..thanks Gail and Larry for everything…in all these years we have remained true and loyal friends….take care of yourselves!!!

At home did some packing and I plan to be on the road early tomorrow and it should be a very interesting day first the drive to Mazatlan and then the new toll highway over the mountains to Durango called the Devil’s backbone!!!.

> Mainmap

I have no idea where I shall be tomorrow and I will post a blog if I have a connection…stay tuned!!

 

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...