Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Tuesday 1st January 2013……..Wow a new year bring it on!!!

I just hope that all my mornings this year do not start this way with me up at 6.45am!!!!!!

I was on the road by 7.20am to Queretaro to pick up Sara she had flown into Mexico City and then taken the bus to Qto.

Map picture

DSCF7442

I do not often post photos of sunrises!!!!

I had a bit of trouble finding the entrance to the parking lot but got it sorted and had to wait about 20 minutes for the bus to arrive.  It was good to see Sara I have not seen her since I left for Europe.

We were back in SMA just before 11am and I dropped her off at her casita and helped her settle a little then came home and relaxed the afternoon away.

Went back to pick up Sara and we went out for dinner and then took her to the grocery store to get some supplies and back to her place…..she is here for three months and the girls will be so happy to see her again.

So day one done hope it was a good day for everyone…..

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...