Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday 10th January 2013…….another blue day!!

but this time blue skies!!!!!!   I felt much better after my long dark walk last night and had a good sleep and woke up feeling back!!!

Tennis this morning always good as you well know…came home and relaxed and sunbathed for a couple of hours before heading into town to pick up Sara and my special friend Robin….

I have had a couple of issues with Paola and I needed to speak to her Mum, Erika and I also needed Sara to come because one of the issues is a small medical problem and lovely Robin was our translator.

I spoke and Robin just told Erika what I said it was a good meeting some of the issue were of a financial nature and I stated my position about what I could and could not do and Erika was fine with it all.  Sara explained the treatment for the health issue and I brought over some supplies….it was a good meeting and I made sure that Paola was happy and I was still able to see her often the only downside was I asked how she was doing in school and Erika said her grades needed to be improved….so when I have her out I will make sure we do some homework…..

Thanks Robin and Sara for your time and help!!!

I did get more bad news yesterday regarding Daniela…..I received an e mail from Casa Hogar informing me that her grades at school were very poor and they need to get her a tutor, also she was showing signs of stress and they were going to get her counseling but because of this they have to renege on the deal for me to have her Mondays and Fridays they are now telling me I can only have her 4 hours every second Saturday.

I took 24 hours to sit and think about my reply and I did send an e mail back this afternoon and in it I explained that perhaps some of her unhappiness was not being able to come out with me…I also asked permission to speak to the counselor and said that I understood their position I did not agree with it but will abide by their decisions…..as I have mentioned here before always expect the unexpected!!!

 

Ok anybody want to see photos of my new casita that I move into on 21st February????

 

This great upstairs fully furnished casita is just wonderful and I am so happy to be calling it home soon.

It is on the other side of town from where I am now and is 6km from the casita to the tennis courts……It is a separate and gated compound with the main house, a small apartment and then upstairs my casita….my rent includes everything Cable, Wi fi, gas, electric, water and has a laundry room…I have my own full private roof top with 360 degrees view of the city and mountains….my land lady is very nice and I think it will be a special home for me.

DSCF6932

I have the whole upstairs..lots of windows!!

DSCF6929Laundry room door and the stairs to my place!!

DSCF6908

to my roof top.

DSCF6911

With plants and furniture I can make this space special!!

DSCF6915

The main church!!

DSCF6909

When I come out of my door this is what I see the patio for the main house.

DSCF6895

Bath tub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF6896

DSCF6897

DSCF6901

DSCF6903

DSCF6905

DSCF6918

DSCF6925

DSCF6919

Not a good photo but this dining room table is actually an old door frame covered in glass really cute!!

DSCF6921

DSCF6923

It really is a beautiful place and I think with taking out a few of the paper flowers and putting a few of my own things up it will be awesome…completely furnished everywhere..what a deal!!!!

Thanks to my special friends for your e mails today…blessings Les

2 comments:

Rick said...

Wow, that apartment is fantastic! Probably a very good price also. Enjoy -

mexicokid said...

thanks I shall be very happy there Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...