Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday 25th January 2012…..the calm before the storm!!!

I have a really busy weekend coming up so it was nice to spend the morning at home catching up on lots of things..I have some paper work to do for applying for my British pension…I found out years ago through a good friend Colin that I could apply for a British pension even though I only worked for 5 years in England in the late 60’s….so I have for years now been paying back into that pension fund and in May when I turn 65 yes I know hard to believe!!!!   I can start to receive some monthly income but there is quite a lot of paperwork involved and Heather is helping me with this as she has access to my files back in Nanaimo..also she is helping me with vehicle insurance for my car, a tricky situation that we think we have solved…so spent some time on the computer trying to get it all sorted out.

I also have tried many times without success to contact Casa Hogar so a little frustrated at this and I will go up again this afternoon.

I was also not happy with my tutor session last night, not with the lady entirely not her fault but I came away from it thoroughly disheartened so I have made arrangements to have another tutor this will be Rocio who I took a conversation class with at Warren Hardy last year…..she is a great teacher and I hope to start on Monday!!

This afternoon I   watched the pre recorded tennis match from Australia and the British star Murray will be in the final which we will watch on Sunday that should be a great game.

Well I finally got a call from Barbara at Casa Hogar after leaving a couple of messages this morning and the news is that they have terminated any contact for me with Daniela until her behavior and school work improves.  I am so angry at the moment and do not want to write anything that I may regret at a later stage in my life…..my only request of Barbara was to inform Daniela that this was not my idea and there is no way at all that I have abandoned her and that I am still here for her and hope to see her when ever I can.   I cannot write anymore about this right now!!!!!!!!

Carolyn and I  went out for the evening to a British trio performing a cabaret act..I have seen them before and they are very funny and this show did not disappoint….very well done indeed.

 

Think I have to put this place on my bucket list!!!!

385436_10151117489273534_312636749_nThanks Linda!!

Had a few hours to think about my situation with Daniela and I want the weekend to think more about some solutions I could come up with.

Hope you all have a great weekend blessings Les

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

I'm doing the same thing now with both the Mexican and American pension plans in hopes it boosts our income in (can you believe it) 10 more years.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...