Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday 24th January 2013..a bit of a tennis time today and coming up!!!

Lovely sunny morning to have tennis and another good game…. from there it was tennis again but this time on the TV….watching the MEN’S semi final really very one sided and a very quick game……I then went into town where I had arranged a private tutor for a Spanish lesson….the lady was very nice but it was not a good fit for me so I am going to try a different tutor….I realize I have a long way to go and it is not easy for me but I am determined to try my best…

Next stop was to meet Sara at the St.Paul’s church where they have the play readers performing…you have heard me talk of this before usually a great night out for 20 pesos…the play tonight was just OK not great but nice to visit with Sara…..

Now home watching hockey…..yes Doris raised a sports nut!!!

 

Yashi koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...