Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday 20th January 2012….Happy to report……..

Sunday morning so that means tennis again…..it was a bit cloudy but great for playing tennis and Carolyn, Rosy, Loren and I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 hours!!!

Came home and just had time to shower and eat and then off to get Paola and this is where I am happy to report….. she was there waiting for me, looked bright and happy.  After what happened on Friday I did not know what to expect as Erika, Paola’s Mum had not called Robin back…so really no idea what was happening with the police and social workers.

I picked Paola up in the car and had he bike on board which she was really happy about and we went here

DSCF7638

It is the site of a beautiful restaurant and then acres of grounds mainly with horse related properties but it is free to bike all around the many paths so away she went!!!

DSCF7636

I walked around and took horse photos and every 5 minutes  Paola would stop by for a drink she looked so happy!!

DSCF7632

DSCF7633

DSCF7634

Green X denotes the kid!!!

DSCF7642

Do not know what kind of horse these are but the look so majestic!!!

DSCF7643

DSCF7647

DSCF7650

Paola had so much fun just riding all over the trails…we then went to the market where I bought her a huge bag of fresh strawberries to take home and then she needed to have that ice cream……

Dropped her home and I am picking her up tomorrow at 10.30am as she has no school tomorrow because of a big celebration… check here tomorrow for more about that.

Didn’t get home till just before 6pm and now I have a big dilemma should I watch live hockey or live tennis………….

Yashi Koshi!!

2 comments:

lou said...

They are beautiful Clydesdales.

mexicokid said...

thanks Lou....les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...