Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday 11th January 2010….soon it will get warm.

Stayed home until about 2pm when I went to the grocery store and bought three boxes of cookies and went to deliver them to Casa Hogar, as a treat for all the girls and the Madres.

I was met at the big gate by these two young ladies…

jan11 002

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They always seem to be smiling..

jan11 003

We had a little visit and I was very proud of Paola.  When I arrived she was in the kitchen and it was obviously her turn to wash the dishes and there she was with an apron on washing all the lunch dishes.  When she saw me she stopped,  came and gave me a hug but went right back to her task.  I know better than to take a photo when they are doing chores but she sure did look cute!!!

I then went back to my Spanish school and visited with Teacher Paddy and the kids I met last year in class.  They all seemed very happy to see me and wanted to know what I had been doing since I saw them last and they made me promise to come back and see them!!

jan11 006

Having a quiet night at home with the propane heater on, supposed to freeze again tonight!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...