Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday 14th October 2009…rainy days

The fall weather has arrived and today was blowing and rainy.  I spoke to my lovely friends Barb and Paco this morning.  They left Port Alberni on 1st August and are currently in Ontario having been all the way to the East coast and they are shortly heading down  the Eastern seaboard and we shall meet up in Mexico.mum 002

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I apologize to barb and Frank and any body else on my e mail list it seems some of you are not receiving my e mails, sorry about that and I have no idea why.

Another lovely friend EileenIMG_6947 who I have know for many years and is like a “Mum” to me is moving to Williams lake to be close to her family.  I am going to miss her but so happy for her, Love you Eileen.

Also want to say hello to Sara, I miss you….day2 027

Now on countdown till we leave November 8th 2009…..blessings to all

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...