Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday 22nd October 2009..Uncle Bill’s Birthday

My family on the “Bank” here in Nanaimo celebrated a huge birthday yesterday, Uncle Bill turned 96 years young!!!uncle Bill 003

Family album…

uncle Bill 008

So here we have from right to left Ken, Heather(Ken’s daughter in law), Uncle Bill and Heather and Kirby(not in picture) three boys Alex next to Heather, then Ben and Zach.

It was a wonderful celebration to have three generations together and finally I have a photo of someone older than me!!!!uncle Bill 010

The deer are still roaming the streets but they now have their winter jackets on!!!

deer 001

Just about a month now before Sara and I arrive in San Miguel and see the girls this photo is of the most loving and kind Madres who take care of over 40 girls in the home.madre

Congratulations to Sara she just finished a couple of Examinations and I know she will have aced them.  

Disaster 019

Looking forward to seeing you when you come back home next Wednesday.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...