Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday 13th October 2009…another weekend done

I had a very happy Thanksgiving weekend and spent two days with my extended family on the “Bank”…the girls managed to cook two incredible meals

monday 006

this is my before

thansgivin 003

and after plate

thansgivin 007

I know, I know…..what an interesting blog seeing what I ate for dinner…the old adage runs true “it is my blog and I can write what I want!!!!!”

Kirby was kind enough to show me how to load Bonita on to Ramona and I think with a couple more times of practise I am good to go.

monday 001

I spent a few minutes doing some soccer reports at the kitchen table and this was taken from inside where I was sitting….monday 004 Just love the photo of some kind of bird, not a Robin I have been told and the ocean back ground.

Today I pulled out the road maps and started the planning stages of the journey south,  the best news of course this year is that Sara office day 031 will be with me………a navigator…..someone else to blame for all my wrong turns……let the fun begin.

This afternoon I reffed my first high school soccer game of the season I have quite a few booked this month and I look forward to them.

Want to say hello to my family in England and to wish my big Bro, Malc and my favourite Sis in Law, Janet,  wonderful holidays in the next few weeks….by the way Malc I never did receive my birthday cheque in the mail 5 months ago like you promised!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...