Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ramona’s getting restless

and I think a little jealous that I keep driving around with Pili, so I have decided to take her on a  road trip at the end of this week.

I leave for Kelowna on Sunday and stay with friends before heading south for Yakima in Washington State for a huge long weekend soccer tournament.  I have been going to Yakima for 5 years now and enjoy my stay there.  On the way back I plan to stop in Bellingham and look for a 49cc motor scooter that I shall buy and then get a hitch put on the back of Ramona and when I go south for the winter will have some means of transportation for whipping into town or on small side trips.

 

 

 

The whole route!!

 

 

 

I like this new format,  much easier for me to post to the blog!!!

 

 

Nanaimo to Kelowna

 

Then Kelowna to Yakima in Washington State

 

Yakima to Bellingham

 

Bellingham back to Nanaimo

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...