Monday, June 30, 2008

I LOVE BC FERRIES, YES I DO!!!!!!!

How many times can it continue for me I do not know but again I am the very last vehicle allowed on the ferry before she sails.  I did have a reservation for the 5.45pm sailing but I didn’t know what the traffic would be like so I arrived at the ferry terminal just before 3pm never dreaming I would get on the 3.15pm sailing but I did.  My run of luck with the ferries has been this way for years and long may it continue!!uuuuu 009

Not only did I make the 3.15pm sailing but my place on the parking deck was the best ever.  Right at water level with an open space,  this photo was taken whilst sitting in Ramona writing this entry!!uuuuu 012

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The other great investment I made a couple of years ago was applying and receiving the Nexus card to expedite border crossings.  This has saved me hours in line ups at the border.uuuuu 001 See all the traffic jams I am missing??uuuuu 004

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...