Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday night finds me in this lovely RV park in Baker City, Oregon and it is one of the nicer parks I have stayed in and I enjoyed the hot tub after doing a few chores this evening!!

I again took the back roads to get here no traffic and good roads but a funny day of driving,in the 300 miles I drove I went from Nevada to Oregon to Idaho and back into Oregon and I forget all the time zones I went through, since I left Mexico I have just set the clocks on Ramona and the radio to Nanaimo time!!

Baker City sits at the start of the Snake and Columbia Rivers and the gorge leading upto Portland. It is supposed to be very scenic and will spend the next two days following the trail befoire heading for Everett on Thursday.

Hope you all had a great weekend and I wish the week ahead to be great for you all, Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...