Tuesday, April 29, 2008

 
 
 
 
The first photograph is taken from the front yard of my apartment.

Then I went to explore the neighbourhood and within 400 yards of where I live I found the entrance to the beach side walk. It was just simply beautiful, through old growth forest with a run off stream from the mountains. Then to my surprise it came out on a busy mainroad close to a shopping centre.

In hindsight I have driven this road thousands of time and seen the sign for the walk but never ventured down. I am glad I did today.

The sun is shining and all is well, take care...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...