Sunday, August 26, 2007

What a beautiful day it was yesterday the photos are taken at the soccer complex in Bellingham, 12 fields, the mountain in the centre background is Mount Baker, what a majestic peak with the snow capped top, looking over the fields. I had three games yesterday and I am slated for 5 today, but I do get some breaks. Ramona is great showered, ate and watched a movie last night. I wish everyone a great weekend…I don’t have access to the Internet at the soccer field so it is now Saturday evening and I have just finished all my games, showered and had supper and my tired old legs and I are going to sit, relax with tea and cream puffs and watch a movie. 8.30am start tomorrow for games,,,Now Sunday evening and I am at Horse Bay ferry terminal after another great weekend, the bridge is the Alex Fraser coming into Vancouver. Now to rest my weary bones with a few days R & R, take care everyone and I think tomorrow is a big event in the skies something about Mars not sure but I have it marked on my calendar to watch, cheers Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...