Thursday, August 02, 2007

Do you think this man is having FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Ken and I took the train today from Nanaimo to Courtney and back and it was a great trip. It was so interesting to see the familiar sights but from a different perspective and angle and also to see things that you do not see when you drive the same route. All the pictures were taken whilst the train was moving and I was very happy with the way the photos turned out. The one of the Terminal Mall is where the Granary, the restaurant that I worked in(seems years ago!!) is located. I packed a lunch and we had about a 15 minute walk around in Courtney. Both Ken and I had a great time and of course the weather was warm and sunny. I did have a thought on the way back that probably the next train ride I shall be on is a trip through the Copper Canyon (bigger than the Grand Canyon) in Mexico. I wish you all a very happy and safe long weekend....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...