Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ramona decided that she had such a great time last weekend she wants to go away again....we leave tomorrow morning to visit my long time friends in Kelowna for a couple of days then Friday drive down to Penticton for a huge soccer weekend. Had a few more things done today to the motor home and now just about equipped inside with everything I need. It has been a whirlwind month and I feel I have, with many friend's help, been able to accomplish many things that will give me a comfortable and happy winter......The Okanagan is a great part of this province so I hope to post some wonderful pictures, wish you all a great weekend..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...