Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sorry I never got to finish off this part of my weekend in Penticton, the 4 games went well on Sunday although it was a little rainy. I spent the night behind the visitors centre in Chilliwack couldn't find a spot anywhere along the river bank and it was cold, windy and wet. Spent another great night with Ramona and arrived back in Nanaimo Monday afternoon. I have been very busy catching up on things and doing a couple of small jobs for friends and now getting ready to leave tomorrow for Bellingham for another weekend of soccer. I am going back to the same place where I was two weeks ago when it was the girls tournament, this weekend it is the boy's turn. So I know where to park and what to expect, will post photos when I can, have a great weekend everyone...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...