Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Where on earth did I find time before to do outings with Roy and Ken and work a shift at the restaurant!!!!!!!!!! I need a secretary now I think, my calendar is so full, this not working is sooooo good!!!!!! Plenty of high school soccer games to referee this week, did my taxes and still catching up on little things. I am now into the magical world of a cell phone, I have just the basic one, didn't need one that e mails, texts, camera, makes tea, now wait a minute, that would be good!!!! Well the basic one comes with a Mexican instruction booklet, it's called a Manual!!! That is supposed to be a joke!!!!! anyway the book for this little 3 inch by 3 inch phone is 108 pages long...Just watched the hockey game I think those Canucks are up against it now. I have been home now one week and it went by so fast yet at the same time it seems so long ago. Will get some Nanaimo phots posted this week, best wishes to all...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...