Saturday, May 19, 2007


This is how I spent my day today, my first game was at 8.30am and I finished the fifth game at 8.15pm. It was not so bad I got about 90 minutes rest in between each game and although it was sunny it wasn't too hot. I really enjoy the games and had no one shout at me today, which makes a change!!!!! Must confess though these old legs are tired tonight could do with one of those big massage chairs you sometimes see at airports!! My first game tomorrow is at 10am so get to sleep in. I am staying in the van and it is very comfortable and safe. Enjoy the rest of the weekend....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...