Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good news and bad news today... the good news is that I haven't thought about my tired weary legs today that is because of the bad news I now think about my tired weary arms, neck, back, and just about every other part of my body. My very best EX friend Larry had me doing manuel labour for hours today, move this sand pile, wheel this barrow, I think I moved it over 6 miles!!!!!! Load up these 1000's of bricks unload these 1000's bricks, move this furniture, rake this pile of rocks, enough already. I have told him that before I visit again I want digital pictures of his yard to make sure there are no work projects waiting for me. Oh yes give him credit he did buy me lunch and cook me supper. It was hot and sunny and a great day, now going to watch the hockey game......

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...