Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good morning, it is 7am and a beautiful sunny and warm day here in Kelowna, where I am staying with my great friends of over 30 years. I reffed two final games yesterday and both were high energy, competitive and fast games, the skill level on some of these kids (they were 18 year old) was amazing and my little tired old legs had to work overtime to keep up but no problems and I really enjoyed the weekend. It was about a 2 hour drive to Kelowna and I have photos but cannot down load them till I get home. Today my friend Larry has a nice relaxing day planned for me, he is doing some construction work in the back yard and needs help moving concrete blocks, stacking bricks and pounding down soil!!!!!! He obviously doesn't remember that my hands are gentle hands and handyman I am not!!!!! I leave tomorrow for my return to Nanaimo after two fun and interesting weeks. Going back to my old home town was good for me and I enjoyed seeing the people I used to be close with... wish you all a great day, Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...