Friday, June 10, 2022

Friday 10 th June 2022……tennis day for us!!

 Tennis Day!!!


You all know about my love for the game of tennis, well it seems to run in the family as today the three of us set off for Robin Hood territory, the city of Nottingham, for a day out at a big grass court tennis tournament!!





It was about a two hour drive south and we were there in time to watch three very exciting ladies matches….









Thee venue was huge and very well organized….the seats very good and so was the tea and the chips!!!







I went over to an outside court for a few minutes and watched a mens match….this all brought back memories for me as I came to this competition four years ago and also at least  eight of the players I saw when I was at Indian Wells, California in March were playing in this tournament.





We all really enjoyed the whole day out!!


Thanks for driving Malc and Janet thanks for the pack up lunch…


I got really lucky at Wordle this morning…..





Also I did my walk at 6.30am this morning as I knew I would be sitting lots today!!


stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...