Friday, June 17, 2022

Friday 17 th June 2022….delivery day!!

 This morning Lynn picked me up and we went to Bodega and bought two shopping carts full of food and went and did two deliveries!!





The first stop was the small house with the lady and her son and she had her two grand kids visiting, we had not met them before….in the photo the Television and  the bed the lady is resting on were all donations and they are so thankful when we come to see them and give them some supplies.





Finally we went out to our three families on the road to Los Rodriguez and they are always so happy to see us it is amazing a year ago the two little boys would not even look at us and now when we arrive they run out and give Lynn big hugs to her legs it is so humbling and satisfying experience!!






If you would like to donate cash or unused items from your home please contact me at

mexicokid77@yahoo.com


Janet, Malc and I all did Wordle in 4 attempts today!!




Just going to my training session now and relaxing for the rest of the evening!!



Thanks stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...