Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday 25 th September 2020..Day 221!!

Rained  heavy all night long, so no tennis again today!!

Instead Boomer and I went in search of the elusive running salmon....I know I am a couple of weeks early but you have to have faith...

We went out to the Qualicum  River and here is Boomer on  the look out....


No salmon...so we went to the fish ladders...


And even though I was not quick enough to catch it on camera I did see one salmon jump up here..


But the day was not a total write off we may not have seen salmon but Boomer found what could have been his younger sister, Jenny, nine months old!!!!







Hard to get a decent picture they were running around and having so much fun!!!





It was fun seeing them play together!!

These photos were taken from the balcony in the back yard last night...what a beautiful guy!!!











Stay safe and healthy !!!

Yashi Kochi!!!















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...