Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday 22nd April 2020...Day 67!!

Two birthdays to celebrate today...my long time lovely friend and Ashley’s Aunt, Caron ,  in Santa Barbara, hope you had a great day.


Also Heather and Kirby’s middle son Alex is 26 today..we managed to skype him and sing happy birthday this evening!!!


This was my morning scene outside my bedroom window to celebrate Earth Day!!








Then this is the long range forecast







 and it rained non stop till about 1pm when I took Boomer out for a walk in the neighbourhood ....





Unusual pink and white cherry blossom tree..






.


We went to the local off leash dog area about 3 km from the house...














Boomer loves to run..


Came across this guy..know what he is doing???








Now you do...





It was nice to get out the house for a couple of hours..


Finally activity on the water from the back yard..



Zach took this next shot!!






Doing manoeuvres...


Stay safe and healthy!!




Today marks 4 weeks of isolation. Walking 5 miles a day—no meat, dairy or flour. Eating fresh vegetables and home-cooked meals every day. The change has been fantastic! I feel great! Zero Alcohol! A healthy, gluten-free, caffeine-free diet and a 1 hour home workout every day! Lost 10 lbs and gained muscle mass.







I have no idea who wrote this, but I'm so proud of them, so I decided to copy and paste🤪🤪🤪


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...