Thursday, April 02, 2020

Thursday 2 Nd April 2020...Day 48!!!

The usual morning for me and around 11.30am I got

Boomer ready for our walk this time no car, it was a total of 12 km under dark skies and a tad cool.


We walked to this park





 and on the way I took this...





Why? You may ask....look closer.....


Does the zoom help?





Hard to spot them both!!



 This is a great area for him to run around off leash....









Enjoy the photos...














See Boomer is the only one keeping his social distance away!!!



















I wonder if Boomer is having these same thoughts as I talk to him a lot of the time..







Not a great waterfall shot today but the best I could do!!!



I think I remember what you do here!!





Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...