Saturday, April 04, 2020

Saturday April 4th 2020..Day 49!!

Happy birthday to my special friend Paula, in Nova Scotia, I know you had a great day and nice to talk with you this morning!!

Heavy rain and cold out this morning so I lounged around

doing what I am not sure but it soon got to be noon and the rain finally stopped.


I figured the trails would be too wet so Boomer and I discovered a nice dry trail along a power line at the base of the mountains.....he was off leash the whole time so he enjoyed that.





















Always good to see deer...








Not an exciting waterfall but one nevertheless..



.


Heather made a lovely dinner tonight and I went up stairs to eat with her, Kirby and Zach, which was nice for a change..


getting ready to go out at 7 pm and make some noise in thanks!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...