Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday 26th June 2019.....here we go again!!!

Well here we are Wednesday again and almost the end of a month I do find they go by so very fast!!

Carolyn met me and we drove to my new apartment as she had some small pieces of furniture for me and a lovely relaxing chair and ottoman.....photos of the finished place on Saturday!!


Came home and took the dogs for a walk around the neighbourhood and then went off to poker......another thoroughly enjoyable afternoon and I added to my bank account by 120 pesos....


I went straight to the gym for another hard session with Aaron watching over me and then finally home by 5.45pm.


This is the forecast for the next several days and as you can see storms are ahead but so far no rain and I hope it stay that way so I can play tennis  in  the morning as the last two sessions have been cancelled!!!





Time for tea and West Wing!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...