Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday 15th June 2019......relaxing day!!!

Finally I had a good sleep and was mossie free!!


I always like Saturday mornings as it is a good foursome at tennis and conditions today were perfect!!





A great two hours followed by a visit to the market around the corner...










I was home in time to take the dogs out for a short walk around the neighbourhood and then spent the rest of the afternoon watching some live golf from Pebble Beach, watering the garden and just relaxing!!


On the menu tonight is some fresh chicken sausages with fresh peas and carrots and some mashed Russet potatoes I brought back from the States...then a soak in the tub and finally another episode of West Wing!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...