Monday, June 03, 2019

Monday 4th June 2019....Day 4!!!

At my Airbnb last night after I was settled in I spoke to Dada, the hostess, and told her that I had read her previous reviews and one mentioned the delicious carrot cake she had made...there were many thoughtful snacks and touches in my room BUT no carrot cake.....she laughed so hard and when I told her that her rating would go down from 5 stars to 4..she was so funny.....

So this morning as I came out of the bathroom there was a bag hanging on my bedroom door and inside was a box with a delicious looking carrot muffin!!!


Dada had already left for work but I did email her and thank her..one more of the joys of staying in a private home...


Today’s drive was at first on interstate and then the more leisurely back roads where you can travel at just the same speeds...





I left Georgia and into...




Then finally into..



Always think of my time with Roy when I see one of these...long time readers will remember Roy!!

Loved this sign...







Florida and arrived at my air bnb in Fort Walton Beach where I am staying two nights...James the owner was there to meet me ..my room is great with my own bathroom and use of the kitchen.....also many good references of beaches and restaurants!!


After getting settled in I took off and in ten minutes was at the beach...







Enjoy the photos and always good for me to be at the beach..it soothes my soul!!


















Tomorrow it will be nice not to be packing up and moving and a beach day is planned!!


Yashi Kochi!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Ha! Who took the last two pictures? Enjoy the beach!

mexicokid said...

A guy in a wedding party...the beach is fun cheers lp

btcexchange said...

Gemini Customer Support +1【(877)-209-3306 】Phone Number
Recently, the freshers to the Gemini platform are mainly facing issue as to how to store cryptocurrency. Under this case, the customers must make a call on Gemini Customer Support Phone Number +1【(877)-209-3306】and put forward the problem to the tech group. The experts will soon investigate and get back to the customer without any delay. The service is available all round the clock. In this regard, Gemini experts play a pivotal role. To receive assistance immediately to fix the issue, dial Gemini expert's number.
Website: http://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/Gemini/

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...