Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday 18th March 2018.....the good and the bad!!!

Today was a lovely sunny day perfect for my final slam tennis event that I had organized for a group of my tennis friends but unfortunately one of the players had to cancel due to sickness it was to late to find a replacement so I had no option but to cancel the tournament...the good side of that is that I was able to watch live from Palm Springs the men’s tennis final and believe me if you did not watch it you missed a classic and incredible game

These athletes are quite amazing.

After the game Gracie and I went to the Botanical gardens where the annual Spring concert in the 
canyon was being held.....I go every year to this concert and the location is quite stunning and the music fun and entertaining...another thing I like about the location is that in a few months in rainy season there will be water cascading over the very rocks where the performers are..a pity I will not see it later in the year.....











YASHI KOCHI!,






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...